If you are an Irish Citizen living abroad and would like to purchase a property in Ireland, contact us today for a FREE assessment.
Living Abroad – we can secure a mortgage up to 65% LTV
The general criteria when living abroad for purchasing a property in Ireland:
- Borrow up to 65% of the purchase price
- The property must have the ability to be rented from the start
- In continuous employment for 12 months
- Savings must be strong and regular
- Excellent fixed and variable rates available
- Minimum term 5 years, Maximum term 25 years
- Home loan rates available
Simply send us a brief outline of your details and we will do a free assessment to see if you qualify.
We work with a local Legal firm in Dublin specialising in the purchase and sale of both residential and commercial property throughout Ireland for international investors.
They will arrange for the process to run smoothly from start to finish with minimum inconvenience, charging professional fees which are both reasonable and transparent.
For those clients who have difficulty in traveling to Ireland to sign the necessary paperwork, they can arrange for Powers of Attorney to be signed if necessary.
They are a well-established law firm of experienced lawyers (“solicitors”) held in good standing with the Law Society of Ireland and other regulatory bodies.