Terms and Conditions – Ireland Mortgages
Terms and Conditions for 2% cashback
Each lender has different conditions on the cashback so we have outlined one lender’s terms below.
The following terms and conditions will apply in relation to the mortgage incentive (“the Promotion”):
- Permanent TSB will only pay the 2% cash back on the amount of mortgage advanced, to loan applicant(s) who received full mortgage Letter of Approval** from permanent tsb between 11 January 2016 and December 31 2016 or such other extended date as permanent tsb may decide (“the Qualifying Period”) where permanent tsb agree to advance a loan to be secured on the applicant’s principal private residence.
- The loan applicant(s) cannot avail of the Promotion if they are a tracker portability or negative equity customer, including any additional funds that may be drawn as part of the new mortgage application. It also does not apply to buy to let, equity release or home improvement mortgage loans. Customers who have already drawn all or part of their mortgage funds on or before 11 January 2016 are also not eligible for this Promotion.
- A loan applicant(s) whose mortgage Letter of Approval is dated after the Qualifying Period will not be eligible to avail of the Promotion (and similarly any Letter of Approval amending original Letter of Approval issued post ‘Qualifying Period will not be eligible).
- The payment of the 2% cash back will be made by permanent tsb by electronic funds transfer into the mortgage paying current account not later than 20 working days from the date of each stage of loan draw down.
- 2% cash back offer is not available together with €1000 offer towards your legal fees.
- Permanent TSB reserves the right to change any of the conditions of the Promotion as it thinks fit subject to applicable.
Special Discounts on Life Cover
15% discount applied off market prices but only applies to standard rated policies. Applications must be submitted and underwritten and terms must be offered by the Life Assurance Company. Discount applies for full term of the policy.