If you are an Irish Citizen living abroad and would like to purchase a property in Ireland, Ireland Mortgages along with our partners William Solicitors can arrange a mortgage for you.
Living Abroad – we can secure a mortgage up to 70% LTV
The general criteria when living abroad for purchasing a property in Ireland:
- Minimum Salary Requirement is €75,000 for Single or Joint Applicants (or equivalent in their local currency)
- Borrow up to 70% of the purchase price
- The property must have the ability to be rented from the start
- In continuous employment for 12 months
- Savings must be strong and regular
- Excellent fixed and variable rates available
- Minimum term 5 years, Maximum term 25 years
Simply send us a brief outline of your details and we will do a free assessment to see if you qualify.
Williams Solicitors are a law firm in Dublin specialising in the purchase and sale of both residential and commercial property throughout Ireland for international investors.
They will arrange for the process to run smoothly from start to finish with minimum inconvenience, charging professional fees which are both reasonable and transparent.
For those clients who have difficulty in traveling to Ireland to sign the necessary paperwork, they can arrange for Powers of Attorney to be signed if necessary.
They are a well-established law firm of experienced lawyers (“solicitors”) held in good standing with the Law Society of Ireland and other regulatory bodies.
Please feel free to contact Williams Solicitors with any queries at email@example.com or telephone at +353 1 6753003.